Tommy sets a screen!

Tommy sets a screen!
Logan drives the lane!

Friday, October 29, 2010

October 29th Parent Letter

Greetings.

I just returned from a great conference in Manchester, N.H.   The conference was all about the Rebecca Sitton Spelling Program, which is the spelling program we use at Danville School for grades 3 - 8.  I was able to learn more about the Program and ask some pointed questions to the Sitton experts. 

Today (Friday) I will give the students a spelling assessment (that does not count toward their grade) and then we'll review latitude and longitude once again.  I would say that 95% of the students now understand latitude and longitude, and I'm hoping they will all ace the geography quiz next Wednesday. 

The kids should study their spelling words this weekend because they have a spelling quiz on Monday.  On Monday evening I will post their new spelling words.

Have a safe Halloween.

Mr. Shea
371-8068  (cell ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment